New Year Honours for LEP leaders
Business leaders from some of England’s Local Enterprise Partnerships, the organisations tasked with increasing local growth and productivity across the country, have been recognised by the Queen for their exceptional levels of service and achievement.
LEP business leaders were awarded the following in the 2020 New Year Honours:
- Elizabeth Fagan, Chair, D2N2 LEP, received a CBE for services to Gender Equality in Business.
- Corrienne Peasgood, FE representative on New Anglia LEP Board, received an OBE for services to Safeguarding and to Construction Skills.
- Dominique Unsworth, Thames Valley Berkshire LEP Forum Member, received an MBE for services to Apprenticeships.
- Di Batchelor, Oxfordshire LEP Board Member, received an MBE for Services to Further and Adult Education.
- Nicola Whiting, Worcestershire LEP Board Member, received an MBE for services to International Trade and Diversity.
- Colonel Andrew Dawes, Swindon and Wiltshire LEP Board Member, received a CBE.
A full list of the Queen’s 2020 New Year Honours is available here.